This week’s podcast is about 2015 predictions. At the end of the year we always take stock of what it’s brought us and try to make resolutions for the new year. But, what have we got ahead of us for the next 12 months? 2015 is definitely going to be an eventful year, full of changes and probably many surprises…
Before you listen consider the following questions:
- Think about the year ahead. Do you have any predictions for 2015?
- Who will win an Oscar for Best Actor this year?
- Will the economy improve or get worse?
Now listen to the podcast and try to answer the following questions:
- Who plays the lead role in the film, The Imitation Game?
- What is the name of the new political party in Greece?
- Which country is predicted to grow the most in 2015?
You can read the text script here.
After you listen: reflect on the article. What do you think will happen in 2015 concerning the following:
- The growth of the economy in your country.
- The price of petrol & oil.
- Elections in your country, or any other country.