This week’s podcast and self study guide focuses on the Ebola crisis in West Africa. Listen, reflect and send us your comments!
Before you listen consider the following questions:
- What do you know about Ebola?
- How do you imagine everyday life in countries affected by Ebola.
- How should we help?
Now listen to the podcast and try to answer the following questions:
- Who discovered the virus? When, and where?
- What impacts are there on the countries affected?
- What problems are survivors having?
You can read the text here.
After you listen: reflect on the article. How many different ways can you think of for individuals like you and me to help?