Halloween is the best time to watch old favourite spooky scary movies to get in the mood and do something different with friends and family.
There are different categories on this theme; it depends on what spooky emotion you would like to feel…if you love having nightmares at night, it’s highly recommended to see Horror/Possession movies, because most of them have characters with a lot of internal issues and mental disorders that freak you out during the whole movie, but if you are looking for something a little more complex, you should definitely be watching a Psychological/Thriller movie, so your mind will constantly work from minute 1 and beyond.
Here’s a video with some of the scariest movies of all times, so you can check them out and see if you agree, too.
And remember it depends on how you want to spend your Spooky Scary Movie Halloween Bash and see “who’s laughing now!”
- Horror: an overwhelming and painful feeling caused by something frightfully shocking, terrifying, or revolting; a shuddering fear.
- Thriller: an exciting, suspenseful play or story, especially a mystery story.
- Category: classificatory division in any field of knowledge, as a phylum or any of its subdivisions in a theme.
- Beyond: farther on than; more distant than.
- Halloween Bash: party or celebration.
What’s your favourite?? Let us know!
By Elisa Urrutia.